17 Sep THE PERFECT WORKWEAR WARDROBE
Reading time – 5 minutes
Everytime you wonder “What do I wear to office today?” just look around you and you will probably find every other woman musing on the same BIG question. Because honestly, “I have enough clothes to wear.” said no woman ever!
We women have multiple prerequisites that actually need to be fulfilled before we qualify an outfit as an acceptable workwear.
While we have articles flooding on “How to’s “ , “Must haves” and “Your guides” on the perfect workwear, it’s obvious and absolutely justified that you feel bored to read the beaten to death concepts and rules of thumb about the psychology of colors and prints of your outfits.Be it Western, Ethnic or Fusion, there are a few features that remain constant when it comes to work wear. But, with the changing nature of the jobs and work environments these rules or guides definitely do not hold good to be claimed as “Applies to all”.
Most corporate companies expect the employees to follow a certain dress code which doesn’t really work well for firms with more creative work nature. In such cases, your creativity and offbeat dressing styles do matter a lot.
So here’s the deal. We are presenting to you a whole new and fresh palette of outfits of various styles and genres that would make a perfect workwear. It’s up to you to perceive and tryout various other combinations based on your taste, comfort and work nature. You can browse through our entire collection of outfits and come up with your own statement clothing. We would love to hear it from you!
Here’s for you the season’s all new and fresh collection of outfits!
TOPS AND TUNICS
1. The season’s favorite sunset yellow hue , slightly flared hem and the minimal crochet floral detailing qualifies this top as a perfect casual cum workwear. While the closed neckline and 3/4th sleeves give you a modest look, you can team it with pants and stilettos if you’d like to go for a simple and clean look. However if you’d like to go for a more bohemian look go for bottoms like printed skirts , printed palazzos or even shararas.
2. First things first! We all know it’s a blessing to have a really breezy and loose fitting outfit that qualifies as workwear. Who wouldn’t want to have something as comfy as a pajama yet as cool as a crop top! This tie and dye pleated top with floral embroidery on the bodice is something you’d love flaunting. You can pair it with denims or trousers for a chic look.
3. I think it’s amazing that you can effortlessly bring out plentily of unique looks if you’d tryout tops with different hemlines even when you have just 2 pairs of neutral color denims or trousers. We bet you could undeniably pull off a chic look with this fish cut hemlined top and a pair of sleek denims.
4. Layering is the key to rock the trends this season like a pro! While layering gives you lavish styling options, deftly pairing the long shirts and jackets with crop tops , jeans , skirts or palazzos is the cornerstone to render the look.This olive green long front button shirt could be your wardrobe staple for a many more months.
5. Stripes look perfect for a workwear , be it horizontal or vertical. If you want to create an underscoring look for a business meeting or a presentation, go for crisp straight cut long kurti and skin fit denims, trousers or leggings. You can flaunt it as a dress for a casual day out as well. The outfit is roaring with confidence though, isn’t it ?
6. A-Line kurtas work the best when you’d want to downplay your work wear yet look stunning. Floral prints may be considered elegant and feminine but that doesn’t mean they don’t qualify as a perfect work wear. Floral kurtas look great when sported with plain palazzos or ankle fit leggings. You can try them out with shararas or denims as well.
7. Straight cut kurti has always been the ethnic work wear staple. Perk up the look with skirts , palazzos or shararas this season if you have planned to chuck out your leggings this season. This sunset yellow mandarin collar long sleeve kurta will make a great work wear and give you desk to dinner comfort.
8. One more way to vaunt your office wear is to work with jackets. Decked with rich colored prints in a striped pattern on the jacket, this off white plain kurta will enhance your ethnic look to the fullest. This three-quarter sleeve kurta is designed with short closure on the front for style and works great with printed palazzos, heavy ethnic jewellery and stilettos.
9. Although millennials have been seeing saree as an outfit for ethnic and cultural day, saree has been one of the most classic outfit of all the times. Precise choice of color, material, draping style and accessories can give you a perfect work outfit. The season’s super hot misty yellow saree with its beautiful monochrome combination creates an aura of tranquility. The lightweight cotton keeps you at ease all day long whilst giving you an unbelievably serene look.
10. Printed sarees are another way to vaunt your work outfit. Featuring a white base with underscoring decorated florals of mystique hues of grey, this saree is 6 yards of sheer elegance. Made from Bhagalpuri cotton, the saree is lightweight and gives you dawn to dusk comfort. You can pair it with a modest pair of heels and minimal accessories for a fascinating look.